A comprehensive and practical one day course which is designed for parents and grandparents who will look after children as a primary responsibility.
- Objectives: This course is suited to parents, grandparents or child minders/babysitters who attend to children and infants as primary carers.
- Method: The course is highly interactive with each theory session being followed by demonstration, and practical tasks and an assessment.
- Attendees: Parents, grandparents, older siblings or babysitters who wish to be competent in the provision of First Aid assistance.
- Requirements: None.
- Certification: On completion of the course and assessment, participants will receive a Certificate of Competency which is valid for two years.
- Duration: 1 day Maximum number of participants: 12