Half day course covering all aspects of lifting in the workplace and elsewhere
- Objectives: To educate regarding correct lifting techniques in order to reduce and avoid risk, particularly of back injury to participants
- Method: Theoretical and practical demonstration and requirements for participants
- Attendees: All people who are involved in moving of a load (regardless of weight) in the workplace.
- Requirements: No pre course requirements
- Certification: On completion of the course participants will receive a Certificate of Competency which is valid for two years.
- Duration: Half-day, Maximum no: of participants: 12