A comprehensive and practical half-day course designed to train personnel in CPR, and the operation of AED de-fibrillators
- Objectives: To educate, demonstrate, and assess competency in relation to CPR and De-fibrillation.
- Method: The course is interactive and is DVD driven with demonstration, and practical tasks and an assessment.
- Attendees: Anyone interested in being able to administer CPR/De-fibrillation in an emergency situation.
- Requirements: None.
- Certification: On completion of this course and assessment, participants will receive a Certificate from the Irish Heart Foundation.
- Duration: Half day course
- Maximum number of participants: 6