A comprehensive and practical three-day First Aid course which is designed to train personnel in the provision of First-Aid in the workplace.
- Objectives : To educate, train, and assess participants in provision of First-Aid in the workplace. The course follows specific HSA modules.
- Method : The course is highly interactive with each theory session being followed by demonstration, and practical tasks and an assessment.
- Attendees : Anyone who wishes to be trained as a Certified First-Aider in the workplace.
- Requirements : None.
- Certification : On completion of the course and assessment, participants will receive a PHECC FAR certification as a First Aid Responder.
- Duration : 3 days course
- Number of participants: 6
Last modified onTuesday, 03 July 2018 09:43