A comprehensive 4 hour course designed to familiarise participants with elements of Emergency First Aid and Life Threatening Cardiovascular conditions.
- Objectives: This course is specifically designed to provide individuals with the necessary instruction to deal with any life threatening injuries which can occur.
- Method : The course is highly interactive, with demonstrations, practical tasks and assessment.
- Attendees : Anyone who is dealing in an area such as with the public where they may come across emergency and life-threatening situations.
- Requirements : None.
- Certification : On completion of the course, participants will receive a Certificate of Competency from PHECC. (CFR course is delivered in association with Qualtec, a PHECC Approved Training Institution)
- Duration: Half day course
- Hours: Maximum number of participants 6